Come Check Us Out!
Library Book Checkout Policy
- You can have up to three books checked out at a time.
- Books are checked out for a period of two weeks.
- If you need materials longer, you can come by the Media Center and recheck them for another two week period.
- You don't have to have the books with you to recheck them.
- Rechecking is done on the Circulation Computer.
Reference books that have an "Orange Dot" on the spine of the book can only be used in the Media Center.
- If you have overdue books you cannot check out any other books until you have returned or rechecked what is overdue.
- If you lose a book you will have to pay for it.
- Your grades will be held if don't take care of these obligations.
You can return books by dropping them in the "BOOK RETURN" located just inside the Media Center main doors.